Thursday, July 30, 2009

Other Uses for Paper Towels - who knew?


I know, I know... it's been a while. Mostly my excuse is our photos from March to May were lost and it has taken this long to get them back. So, I thought this moment best captures what we have been up to in these past months: cleaning up after Mr. Magoo. This happened one evening when Shawn and I were upstairs with Stinkerbell for only about 10 minutes. Mr. Magoo was making roads for his cars with a paper towel roll. Mostly he was pleased with himself. His "city" covered about 3 rooms. The best part, really, is how Jake sat there completely oblivious to his surroundings: he was busy playing Mario Cart Wii.

In the future, I will try to update more... and keep a better eye on my children.

8 comments:

Bill and Tara said...

I love it! It is amazing what they can accomplish while we are gone-and how quickly! Why can't they do what we ask that quickly? hmmmmm

Bill and Tara said...

I love it! It is amazing what they can accomplish while we are gone-and how quickly! Why can't they do what we ask that quickly? hmmmmm

wenwin said...

I checked and yes... we have a new post! I am so happy :)
Paper towels are amazing, they come in handy for a million and one things. I must get some more for my food storage!

wenwin said...

Please oh please can you add the Wingnut's to your friend list on your blog - I might have to send you an invite as it is private!

jenny @ Birth Mother Baskets said...

It's about time we all hear from you:) Your baby is getting SO big!!! I miss you! I tried calling the other day with no success:( I would love to hear from you.
Love ya!

Angela D said...

yeah! We've missed you! Mr. Magoo is so cute. I remember when mine were little. I would clean one room and the kids would mess up the other. It was never ending! It still happens, but the messes are different. Fun times!

Amber said...

who needs to keep an eye on your children when you've got paper towels....I get loads of rocks in the house...or fishies as The Boy calls them

JoLynn said...

Why does this picture not surprise me? It is you in a nutshell. I love it! You have a beautiful home (even with the paper towels!).