Wednesday, February 4, 2009

We were supposed to update??? Woops.

I really have to hand it to Shawn who keeps our family moving right along. He is the one that set up our blog and I am so lame I couldn't even add an entry. But, it's a little late at night and I am feeling brave so I thought I would take my first stab at "The Blog." Aren't you even a little impressed?

I think I haven't added anything because we really haven't done much since moving to the land of steaming piles of stinky @&%*. But then, I started looking at pics from 2008 and realized we have had a pretty good year - so no excuse there. But then, lo and behold, I found me reason #2 to avoid the blog: "Like I could make mine as cute as everyone else's???" And thus I found my comfort zone. However, I was recently reminded that I could print off the year's entries and *poof* my "family history" would be done. Awesome. That works for me. So if you actually read this and it is not 2088 and you are not my great-great-great posterity, so sorry this isn't as cute as your blog! :0

Oh, by the way, we really do live in the middle of mushroom country. It has pretty parts, actually beautiful parts, but it also is filled with mushroom farms. And when they get their fresh deliveries of manure... yuck.

So that is us, and why we are trying to put the fun in fungi.

No comments: