Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Winter in PA






Before we moved here, we were very nervous about the winters - or at least I was. I had really come to depend on my California winters to get me through the season. Yet, much to my surprise, I think we have only had 4 snowfalls that gave us more than a half-inch. However, school has been delayed or cancelled more than that due to mornings like this pic. We haven't had anything like what the mid-west has had to endure, thankfully. So no complaints here! But it takes a little bit to get the cars defrosted...

Last Wednesday when this happened, we went to our friend's home with 5 other home-bound families and spent the day sledding, eating soup, and enjoying some giggles with fun company on a no-homework day! How great is that???

2 comments:

Angela D said...

Yeah - I am so glad you guys updated! The snow and ice look beautiful. Not to make you feel bad, but it is quite hot here. I wish it would be winter for a little while! Anyway, we miss you guys. Today someone came to borrow the SOTW costumes. I told them all about Sean's beautiful costume.
Keep updating so we can keep up with all you are doing!

Megan said...

Update????? Tyson was shocked too. Your blog is cute. I look forward to many more posts.